At Green Infrastructure Partners, safety is our core value. Our health and safety program recognizes that our employees are our greatest asset and our most vital resource in assessing, correcting, and executing safe practices as we work towards zero injuries.
GIP is committed to delivering world-class performance in Health, Safety and Environmental management across all operations in Canada. We recognize that all workers have the right to work in a safe and healthy workplace, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment through the use of an effective Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System.
Awards of Excellence
GIP has been selected in a number of categories at the Annual Canada’s Safest Employers Awards.
- Best Environmental Program
- Canada’s Safest Employer for Young Workers
Individual Excellence Awardees:
- The WSPS Award for CEO of the year – Christian Dover
- The Minerva Award for Rising Star of the year: John Eroy Canila (HSE Officer – Demolition division)
- The BGIS Award for Safety Leader of the year: Sebastain Ferraro (SNR Director – HSE)
Chief Prevention Officer (CPO) Recognized Employers
GIP has been recognized as a Safe Employer under Supporting Ontario’s Safe Employers (SOSE) program. This recognition means GIP has met the high standards set by the Chief Prevention Officer to prevent injuries and illness in the workplace.