Asphalt milling is the first step involved in any reconstruction or rehabilitation project. The process involves removing layer(s) of existing pavement, which can then be replaced with new asphalt or other forms of pavement.
Our asphalt milling division uses state-of-the-art milling equipment to optimize project quality and safety. Services offered include:
- Project planning and scheduling
- Coordinating traffic control
- Detailed milling & grinding plans
- Asphalt surface smoothness correction
- Material and RAP disposal (recycling)
As part of our wide array of services, we are able to package asphalt milling with asphalt paving, and other related offerings.